[Hellsgate] Question about Candlemas

Cascata Nerina cascatanerina at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:00:52 PST 2014

Greetings,
I have two friends coming to Candlemas with me (probably). Neither of them has garb. One has plans to borrow mine, but she tends to swim in it, and the other has no garb, and I don't have an extra men's outfit. Will Gold Key be available at Candlemas? Or can I pick up something tomorrow after I get off work? Or what? Or where?
Thank you.
YiS,Casi

Come find out what else is up with me at my blog.

"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."  ~Toni Morrison