[Hellsgate] Second Saturday

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Jul 9 16:41:17 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the gentles of Hellsgate, my lords and ladies just a
reminder for Second Saturday Social and FP at Longbranch Park in
Killeen, TX.  Start time 10 am.  I am aware that many of us may be
attending Crown Tourney. However for those not attending, this is a
great chance to get some extra practice in. So providing we have a
Marshal on hand we can have a good practice. As I have a commitment
Saturday afternoon, i will be in attendance for Saturday's practice.
Hope I see a lot of you out there.

To Re-Cap
Event:  Second Saturday Social and Fighter Practice
Where: Longbranch Park, Killeen Texas
Time: 10 am - Completion

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow