[Hellsgate] Beginning Belly Dance/Middle Eastern Dance classes at Bryn Gwlad PiP on 4th Tuesdays

Cynthia Hamilton simonevalery at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 15:32:59 PDT 2014

Greetings to the Stronghold!

As part of the Bryn Gwlad A&S in the Park class series I will be offering a
monthly Beginning Belly Dance Class at PiP on 4th Tuesdays, starting at
730pm (or after announcements, if any). We will work on the basic movements
and isolations that are common to many styles of belly dance/middle eastern
dance. Please wear comfortable-to-you clothing and shoes as we will be in
the grass by the picnic tables on the far side of the tennis courts. If you
have any questions please let me know J

Regards,

Simone Valery la Rousse

Simonevalery at yahoo.com