[Hellsgate] new ads

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Mon Jul 21 11:49:45 PDT 2014

I am planning on making a series of photo ads. Each will
have two pictures of the same person (one in plain clothes and one in Garb +/-
Armor ,tools,or works)
The basis is SCA turning (you in plain clothes) into (you in
garb, etc)
I would like some in;
Plain clothes and then garb
Plain clothes and then garb + heavy armor
Plain clothes and then garb + rapier armor
Plain clothes and then garb + Artisan’s tools / works

I will be doing this in the park at practice over the course
of weeks to come. If you would like to participate please let me know so we can
set it up

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan