[Hellsgate] Demo and Social reminder

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Jun 9 08:26:53 PDT 2014

OK gang we are off to a roaring stop this morning...lol   Due to the
current weather we will be doing set-up tomorrow morning same time 9
am.  Besides the driving rain, the field where we were to set up, has 2
inches of standing water.
We are still asked to be at opening ceremonies at 2 pm in garb. So
anyone that can make it i will see you there. CTC Fitness Center.

In Service
Ld. Eric Bentbow