[Hellsgate] King's College

Brigitta von Eisenach brigitta.von.eisenach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:45:42 PDT 2014

*It's Almost Here!!! *

*King's College is THIS Saturday, June 14th!*

There are many classes to take and a comfortable Gathering Lodge for
visiting among friends.

*Here are a few things that might make our day together more enjoyable:*

> Please bring a chair for classes, your favorite mug to keep hydrated, and
feast gear for sideboard
> Smoking/Vaping is in designated areas only and please make sure to police
any trash
> Period is discreetly wet in period containers only.  This is a camp for
children with special needs, so please make sure all containers, bottle
caps, and trash is picked up and thrown away.
> This is a large camp with many wide paved walking trails.  Please wear
comfortable shoes and the use of scooters and motorized wheelchairs is
allowed on site.
> This is the first time we have used this site.  It is well maintained and
we would like to leave it better than we found it.  Please help our local
group make a good impression!

*Now for a few of the rules:*

*Law and Policy*

 This is an official event of the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the laws and
policies of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc., and the Kingdom of
Ansteorra apply at all times. The Autocrat reserves the right to remove
anyone from King's College for failure to comply with these rules or for
creating an unacceptable disturbance.

In cases of violation of modern law, the local civil authorities may be
summoned. Such violations will be considered grounds for removal from the
site with forfeiture of fees.

*Minors*

All minors must have a parent or legal guardian on site at all times, or
must be accompanied by a responsible adult, at least 21 years of age. Any
minor attending without a parent or legal guardian must have at least two
copies of NOTARIZED “Informed Consent to Participate” waivers and “Minor’s
Medical Authorization” forms properly filled out for each minor before
arriving on site.

*More information concerning children*

"Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
Parents should always know where their children are. If the children are
under 12, they should be within eyesight or earshot of their children.
Parents cannot leave the site without their children unless they have
provided a notarized waiver for children in the care of a non-parent adult.
Children under 12 are not suitable babysitters at SCA events."

*Pets*

Pets are not allowed.  Service animals only.

*Prohibited Items*

Firearms, fireworks, weapons of any kind (other than those acceptable for
reenactment purposes – like swords, knives, bows, etc.), hazardous
chemicals, or any similar items are not allowed.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you Saturday!!

Brigitta von Eisenach
(Amy Terry)