[Hellsgate] Tonights Social/FP

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Jun 12 08:49:37 PDT 2014

Day 4 - Scout Camp Week.
Another great day ahead with the Scouts. Don't forget that as per the
vote at populace Social and Fighter Practice this week has been moved to
the Scout Camp.
It is in garb, so please do your best in that area.
These boys are great and really want to see some heavy fights.
As I mentioned yesterday there are no vehicles allowed in the camp area
after 3pm until closing ceremonies at 830pm. So if you want to come by
prior to 3 and drop off your kit that would be good. Otherwise you will
be bringing it from the parking lot in front around to the back.
We are located behind the Fitness Center Building on the CTC (Central
Texas College) campus. If you can arrive earlier than our usual 7pm that
would be even better.  Hope to see a lot of you there.
Please do not forget that Friday is the big closing day for the camp. So
as many garb clad people and fighters as possible please.

Yours in Service,
Lord Eric Bentbow,
Seneschal      Stronghold of Hellsgate,