[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484 - Barony of Bryn Gwlad: This Thursday!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 16 03:07:37 PDT 2014

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

Leather Workers Guild will be meeting this Thursday, June 19th!

We were so excited about King’s College that we forgot to get the reminders out.
The meeting will be from 7-10, at our home in Hutto.

Bring your projects & ideas!

Allergy Warnings:  Our home has been cat free going on 2 years now.

The nearby Black Willows are still in bloom, so you may want your antihistamines.

I believe this meeting is the mojito anniversary!

 Aside from that, this meeting is BYO(x)
Children are welcome, however, the lower level of our home is small and they may

need to be entertained.

If you have questions or need info, please direct them to Giovanni Rocco, the guild principle.

See you soon!

Renée (unofficial deputy)

205 Lakemont Dr.
Hutto, TX 78634