[Hellsgate] King's College Thank You!

Brigitta von Eisenach brigitta.von.eisenach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:49:32 PDT 2014

This past weekend I had the privilege of being the event steward for this
year’s King’s College. We had a great day of classes being taught by many
artisans of our fair kingdom. There are so many wonderful people that made
this event happen that I am sure I will leave someone out! If you helped
with King’s College in some way, please know that I am so very grateful for
your help!!!
HL Willoc, t...his event would not have happened if you had not been my
co-steward. Not only were you the class coordinator, but also my mentor and
my friend. Thank you for all of your support!
Lady Josseline DiMichele, thank you so much for undertaking the sideboard
for this event. The food was tasty and even though there was more than 150
people more than planned for sideboard everyone was fed in a timely manner.
You had an amazing crew of support staff and volunteers!
Baroness Louise Elizabeth Mindenhale, Thank you so much for being my
“Autocrat wrangler”!!! When you volunteered for the position, I did not
realize how much I would need you! You were my rock and kept me from a
nervous breakdown on more than one occasion!
Lord Havaar, thank you for being the crash space coordinator and for all
your help on the day of the event.
Cecily & Lady Asta, thank you for taking care of gate and thank you to all
of those who volunteered to sit a gate shift.
Lord Stephan, thank you for running the website and all the help on the
class submission process.
Thank you to all of the people who helped behind the scenes with set up and
tear down, lanyard making, and sign painting
I would also like to say a special thank you to the gentles that helped on
the Brute Squad and Parking Crew. Sir Maelgwn Dda, Tobias, Ox and his
beautiful lady, Lord Thorkell, Lord Balthazar, Lord Eric, Thank you, thank
you, thank you for working so hard to keep us supplied with pavilions,
tables, chairs, and helped deliver people and stuff all over the site in
the carts.
Please tag anyone who I may have missed and know that I am so very grateful
to have had this experience and for everyone who made this event great!

Brigitta von Eisenach