[Hellsgate] The July Halberd is Online!

Bryn Gwlad Chronicler bgchronicler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 00:00:09 PDT 2014

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!
The July 2014 issue of the Halberd is has now been uploaded to the Google
newsletter group.
You will find it here:

http://groups.google.com/group/bgnewsletter

In this issue:    All the information you need to know about what’s
happening in Bryn Gwlad, plus a camping
event emergency contact form (handy to have at wars!), and passages from
Elizabethan texts that reflect on
the matters of dogs.

Enjoy!

Lady Renée du Valier, Outgoing Chronicler

PS.  This will be my last issue as Chronicler for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.
 My warrant expires on June 30th.
I hope that you have all enjoyed reading these Halberd issues as much as I
have enjoyed putting them together.
The office is currently vacant.  If you think you might be interested in
the Job, see page 5 for how to apply.