[Hellsgate] Open Shop Tonight!

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:49:32 PDT 2014

Technical errors have kept my message from getting through, but there WILL be open shop tonight!  7-10 PM.  Some of us will be setting up pavillions to dry, so if you need some yard space to dry out your tent, bring it on over!

Otherwise come and enjoy leek soup, tell war stories, plan your armour, and maybe even get a little work done in the shop.  I have rattan for sale if you need some.

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc