[Hellsgate] Hellsgate A&S Night & Heather Dale

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 15:35:57 PDT 2014

Hellsgate has chosen to Host Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps this coming Wednesday on our usual A&S night.

Please join us in celebrating the Middle Ages with some of the best music available to tell it's stories.

Hellsgate is Proud to Host such wonderful musicians.

Concert to start at 7pm Wednesday March 19th (that's tomorrow). At the Copperas Cove Library.

501 S Main, Copperas Cove, Tx 76522

Heather and Ben travel to bring music into our homes. There is a suggested $15 donation per person,  to assist with their travel expenses.

Hope to see you there!

Lady Alianorra MacKkye
MOAS Hellsgate