[Hellsgate] New Herald Thank you all for

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Thu Mar 20 13:10:24 PDT 2014

To the good gentles of the Stronghold of Hellsgate do I, Lord Coenred aet
Rauenesdale, send greetings.

It is my great pleasure to announce the next Herald of Hellsgate, Storane.
She will be taking over duties effective immediately, but I will still be
around to help her get moving.  I expect you will all give her the same
level of support (and work) you gave me.  Thank you all for the patience you
had with me.  I enjoyed working with all the submitters and answering
questions.  I am positive Storane will do just as well.

In Service,

Lord Coenred