[Hellsgate] Crucible gate class

Michelle Buchmeier starryeyes1821 at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 14:26:42 PDT 2014

Greetings to the Stronghold of Hellsgate. With Commanders Crucible fast upon us, it is time to fill the gate schedule. Lord Adrian Thames has the sign up sheet for cashier and clerk positions that still need to be filled. Since there are still many slots open, I have decided to postpone the gate class until next weeks social in the park. It will be at the pavilion where we usually meet. I would like to start promptly at 7pm so please arrive early if you need the class. You must have taken a gate class within the last two years to work the gate at crucible or you are welcome to attend if you would like a refresher. The class should only take about half an hour.

Lady Asta Bassadottir
Hellsgate Exchequer

Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ HD on AT&T