[Hellsgate] Commanders' Crucible site rules

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Fri Mar 21 09:16:00 PDT 2014

To all god gentles who are planning to attend Commanders' Crucible (which is
everyone right?), I am putting the site rules out so there is as little
confusion as possible.  Please pay special attention to the rules for fires.

1.            Ground fires are only allowed in pre-established fire rings.
All others must be in a raised and enclosed fire pit.

2.            No unattended fires.

3.            All solid fuel (wood, charcoal, etc) fires must have two (2)
sources of fire suppression (water buckets, sand buckets, fire
extinguishers)

4.            All trash must be hauled off site by the attendees.  There is
a dumpster at the main gate of the Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area
(BLORA) about a mile from the site.

5.            No cutting of live trees.  Dead wood on the ground may be used
for fires.

6.            No swimming in the pond.

If we get placed under a burn ban, then obviously there will be no ground
fires.  Thank you.

In Service,

Coenred