[Hellsgate] Crucible silent auction

Michelle Buchmeier starryeyes1821 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 14:25:08 PDT 2014

Greeting to Hellsgate and Bryn gwlad. Crucible is next weekend and we will be hosting another silent auction during the day on Saturday but are in need if your help. We could still use a few more donations to truly make the auction a success. Donations can be anything scale related or scale usable. Last year we had some truly awesome stuff donated and would greatly appreciate any donations that are made. Please contact me there are any questions about the auction at starryeyes1821 at AOL.com.

In service
Lady Pasta Bassadottir
Hellsgate Treasurer

Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ HD on AT&T