[Hellsgate] Social tomorrow

Michelle starryeyes1821 at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 19:17:43 PDT 2014

Greetings to the Stronghold

I just wanted to put out a few reminders about tomorrow night's social in the park. First, there will be a gate class for those working the gate at Crucible this weekend.
Secondly, we will be calling an emergency populace vote to determine what will be dine with the silent auction. Our choices are to keep it as a Stronghold fundraiser and place the profits in our savings acct. Or in light of the recent tragedy that struck an ansteorran family, to make the auction unofficial and the donations go to help the Jackson family. We need the populaces decision to be official if it is the wish of the group to make any changes.

Lady Asta

Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ HD on AT&T