[Hellsgate] Crucible Thanks!

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 19:23:52 PDT 2014

Greetings to the Stronghold of Hellsgate, The Barony of Bryn Gwlad, and the Awe Inspiring Populace of Ansteorra,

There are few words that personally mean as much to me, as a simple Thank you. And so I would give the same to those who helped make this event so wonderful.

Their Halberd Excellencies Helene and Ceallach. Thank you for attending Crucible and inspiring us with your excitement for your Barony and Stronghold.

Master Caelin, and Her Excellency Pyro: Thank you for coming down and assisting me in the kitchen. Thank you always for your wisdom and patience.  I'm reminded everyday how lucky I am to have a teacher in you both.

My kitchen helpers: M'lady Cecily,  Honorable Lady Willoc, M'lady Sarah,  M'lady Birgita, Veronica, Sir Liam, Lord Thorkell, Lord Wolf, and anyone else who swung in throughout the event to give a hand toting and caring, Thank you. Without your constant support and assistance with dishes and whatever else needed to be done at that immediate time I would not have been able to provide such an amazing meal.  It is all of you who helped feed our guests and I am humbled and thankful for your help.

For my able bodied servers: Lord Havarr, M'Lady Birgita,  M'Lady Cecily, Vivian, Maddie, Veronica, Antonia, Lady Jocelyn, and again HL Willoc, Sir Liam, Master Caelin, HE Pyro, and Lord Thorkell thank you for helping get everything to the tables in a timely manner and keeping the flow of feast on track.

Special Thanks to Sir Maelgwyn Dda for helping entertain our guests. And HL Willoc for undertaking dessert and teaching it as a class!

M'lady Birgita,  thank you for taking on waterbearing and taking such wonderful care of our populace and our guests.

Lord Skalgrim, Thank your for heralding the lyst.

Lady Wentiliana,  Thank you for arranging and taking care of Archery for us.

Lord Adrian, Thank you for heading up gate. And for everyone who sat a gate shift and gave of their time so that others may have fun, Thank you as well!

Lady Asta, Lord Havarr, and Lord Stephen, thank you for sponsoring the silent auction. Last I heard we raised over $1100 for the Jackson Family.

Lord Thorkell, my dear husband, Thank You for being my rock.

For Lord Coenred Aet Raeuensdale, my Co-Steward for this wonderful event. You have been my partner in crime for our entire event. You have been a joy and a delight to work with. My heart is filled with Joy and laughter of the time we have worked together for our event and as officers in our Stronghold.   It weeps to see such an Amazing Individual leave our Kingdom in a few short weeks. I understand you retire and return home to your loved ones, please know, you take part of our hearts with you. You will always be part of Ansteorra.

If perhaps I have missed anyone in this, please accept my humble apology and gratitude for your help this weekend. We are unable to have such wonderful events without all of our volunteers. Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!

Lady Alianorra MacKkye
Crucible Co-Steward