[Hellsgate] Today's Potluck

Anthony Schienschang anthony.schienschang at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 08:35:44 PST 2014

Lords and Ladies here is what we have on the menu so far today!

Brisket
Macaroni Salad
Potato Salad
Assorted Breads
Assorted Fruits and Veggies
Peanut Butter Cups
Meat and Cheese Tray
Chips
Cookies
Plates
Sweet Tea Drinks

There are a few other items on the list that are to be determined. If anyone would like to bring additional food please do, the more the merrier! I can't wait to see everyone!

Lord Cataldo

Sent from my iPhone