[Hellsgate] Today's Pot Luck

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sat Mar 1 17:18:12 PST 2014

Home from another great Hellsgate pot-luck meet and greet. 35 people all
together today. Plenty of wonderful food, great fighting and a wonderful
time. Shared the pavilion through the course of the day with four
birthday parties. No problem until the fourth arrived while we were
cleaning up, they wanted us out and waived their paperwork around, but
what the hey we were done and leaving anyway. Thank you to everyone that
came out and everyone that brought food.

Eric