[Hellsgate] FW: GRAND OPENING - new store in Round Rock

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:27:25 PST 2014

The location is kind of weird--it's in an industrial area, kind of tucked
back in a corner, not on a main street or a shopping center. From the
outside it looks more like a garage than a regular Tandy store, but they
*do* have a big Tandy banner up on the outside of the building, so you know
you're in the right place.

-Tivar Moondragon