[Hellsgate] Crucible

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Mar 31 13:22:04 PDT 2014

I know this may be a little late, but I wish to thank Their
Excellencies, for taking time to join us for Commander's Crucible.
Thank you ever so much to Lord Coenred and Lady Alianorra for putting on
a wonderful event.  Also thank you to all the event staff, who's names
are many and some that wore more than hat, that made everything work so
well.
Congratulations to our new Commanders.
It was a fantastic event and the weather just perfect for camping and
fighting.  The feast tasty, enjoyable and plentiful.
Thank you again one and all for the wonderful effort and time each and
all of you took to make the event a success!

In humble service
Lord Eric Bentbow