[Hellsgate] MOAS out of Town 3rd attempy

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 22:17:29 PDT 2014

Unfortunately work has me traveling for the next couple of weeks.  I will be unable to attend social and open shop during the interim.

Are you working on anything new and exciting? Do you have something you are needing help with? Do you have a request or suggestion for an upcoming A&S night? Please feel free to contact me through mystic mail (electronically) and I will respond to you and do my best to meet your needs. I look forward every month to sharing the amazing arts & sciences going on in Hellsgate, I can only brag on You if you tell me what you've got going on.

King's College is coming up in a little over a month. Are you teaching something? If not, we are hosting, please plan to be there and help out and take classes. M'lady Birgitte is doing an Amazing job. I look forward to seeing each of you there.

Remember Sable Swap is under way and the deadline is this July. I'm looking forward to July so we can share all of our Soooper Seeecret projects with one another.

Until I am able to return to Our Stalwart Stronghold In Service I Remain,

Lady Alianorra MacKkye
MOAS Hellsgate