[Hellsgate] King's College Update

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Mon May 5 12:29:19 PDT 2014

We have had so many of our wonderful artisans of Ansteorra sign up to teach classes that we are happy to announce we are extending the class sessions until 5 p.m. Court will be at Their Majesties' pleasure sometime after the ending of classes. Under Her Majesty's guidance there will be a Laurel's Circle
at 3:30 p.m. Site will close at 8 p.m. with clean up and break down to follow.  There will be a break in classes from 12 p.m. until 1 p.m. for sideboard lunch.  Please contact Lady Josseline DiMichele with any sideboard questions/concerns.

Gate shifts are needed for the following times:

7-9 a.m. 2 Clerks, 1 Cashier

8-10 a.m. 4 Clerks, 1 Cashier

10 a.m.-12 p.m. 2 Clerks, 1 Cashier

12-2 p.m. 2 Clerks, 1 Cashier

If you are able to work a gate shift, please email Cecily MacBean at beanethan at live.com

Classes are still coming in and there will be a class schedule up on the website soon.  Please contact HL Willoc at wyllowmacm at aol.com with any class concerns.
For all other questions please contact Brigitta von Eisenach at avalondedreama at yahoo.com.

Posted at the request of  Brigitta von Eisenach,
In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan