[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484 - Barony of BrynGwlad: Meeting Tonight!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Wed May 14 22:39:40 PDT 2014

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

Leather Workers Guild will meet this evening!
The meeting will be from 7-10, at our home in Hutto.

The vehicle collectors across the street from us have moved out, so parking
is somewhat improved, for the time being.

Bring your projects & ideas!

Allergy Warnings: Our home has been cat free for about a year and a half
now. As recently as last Saturday, we had a small low allergy dog staying
with us. Also, the nearby Black Willows are in bloom, so you may want your
antihistamines.

I can have tea and Pepsi available for those who want it.
Aside from that, this meeting is BYO(x). If it’s food, please consider
bringing enough to share.

Children are welcome, however, the lower level of our home is small and they
may need to be entertained.

See you soon!
Renée (unofficial deputy)

205 Lakemont Dr.