[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday night 11/03/2014 in Copperas Cove 6:30 to 10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 06:16:47 PST 2014

Maelgwyn and Willoc will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 11/03/2014 at our
home in
Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.   We will
start with outdoor fighting stance and footwork
drills at 6:30 and other work starting at 7.  We will be
serving spaghetti and working on hardening leather armour, helms for combat archers, telling stories from Fall Baronial, and whatever
else you want to work on.  Volunteers are STILL needed to come complete the
Stronghold silk banner so that we can get it off the frame, out of our
back bedroom, and onto the field.

We are
at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited
 and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need
directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc