[Hellsgate] Fall Baronial Thank you's

Caitlyn Porterfield dragonphlame at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 19:28:26 PST 2014

Greetings unto the Fair Populace of Bryn Gwlad and Hellsgate,

It is with a heart full of gratitude and adoration that I
write. These past few days have been a whirlwind and I wanted to take a moment
to thank all of the wonderful people who took time to make sure our Dream was
shared by all.

First, I want to thank EVERYONE to shared their wealth of
knowledge. We had so many great classes on both sides of the field, one couldn’t
possibly take them all. I heard many wonderful things from so many inspired
people, how to fight better, how to grow their persona, how we ALL make a
difference. It was almost tangible, the excitement I saw and felt from so many
people.

Secondly, I would like to thank everyone who helped with
Gate and Hill shifts! I truly appreciate each of your smiling faces and warm
welcomes to everyone who came on site. We had over 270 visitors, including over
15 brand new people!!

Baron Ceallach Mac Donal
Baroness Helene Dalassene
Judith de Munnies
Uther Blackthorne
Fionn O Diubhain
Edward du Bois
Melanie (brand new!)
Zuli (also new!)
Detlef von Marburg
Magdalena Cortes
Safiyya Bint Khlalid
Myfanwy Ferch Eifion
Wilhelm von Bellatrix
Adrian Knotts
Elen Verch Phelip
Brigitta von Eisenach
Vicente
Kiera
Anya
Alfrikr
Daniel
Abby
Marie de Meaux

And especially these people for volunteering for multiple
shifts!
Catalina Ana de Salamanca
Katrina of York
Rowan Marie
Sela of Bryn Gwald
Breila verch Hopkin
Ysmeralda
Diane Mallet
Nicolette de Loria

I also wanted to thank Wentilana for helping to fill the
Champion’s gift baskets and to Liam Gordon, Lucius, Vasilli and William of
Sea Winds for helping to tear down Gate.

Thank you Ysfael, Jason, and Avery for such a wonderful
event!

If I left anyone out, please feel free to mention them. I am
so grateful for the help of so many wonderful people. Thank you all, again, very
much.

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!

Always In Service,

Lady Kessaundra