[Hellsgate] Hellsgate A&S Night

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 23:37:41 PST 2014

Greetings Stronghold and Barony!

It is time once again for Arts and Sciences in the Stronghold of Hellsgate.

This month we are grateful for our guest instructor, Lady Saffiye, from the Baronial Calligraphy and Illumination guild.

Please join us for the basics of Calligraphy and Illumination Wednesday November 19th starting at 8pm at the Copperas Cove Library.

501 South Main, Copperas Cove, Texas 76522

We look forward to seeing you there!

Of Note Lady Saffiye has asked each participant to bring a #2 pencil and a ruler. All other supplies for the class will be provided.

In Service,

Lady Alianorra MacKkye
MOAS Hellsgate