[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 12/01/2014 in Copperas Cove 6:30 to 10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 15:51:26 PST 2014

 We will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 12/01/2014 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM. Beef stew will be available and a fresh batch of venison haggis should be completed during the course of the evening.  We will start with drill work on the back yard and move on to patterning, archer helms, hardened leather, and whatever else you want to work on.

 We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc