[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night 10-20-2014 in Copperas Cove

Wendy Marsh wotte at mac.com
Sun Oct 19 18:10:43 PDT 2014

We will host Open Shop 6:30 - 10:00pm.

Maelgwyn will be late, so I am holding the fort alone until he arrives home.

6:30 - 7:00 is outside fighting drills.  Afterwards, Willoc will be teaching wool carding and spinning, at the request of the young gentles of Hellsgate.  Maelgwyn's armor workshop will be open, and help available.  Books for research, space for projects, sewing machines available.

Our home is kid-friendly, cat-inhabited.  There will be beef stew in the pot.
513 Margaret Lee St, Copperas Cove
Call 254-404-5891 if you need directions or have questions.

In Service,
HL Willoc mac Muiredaig