[Hellsgate] Special Archery Practice - This Sunday 9/7 (MORE DETAILS)

Wentiliana le Chandeler wentiliana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:01:01 PDT 2014

NOTE:  We will be at Pioneer Farms, NOT YMCA Twin Lakes.

I'm still adding names and have to finalize the list TONIGHT. If anyone is
even considering coming out, better safe than sorry, PLEASE TELL ME YOUR
NAME ASAP!

More Details, sharing message below from Jesse:

For everyone interested in coming to the archery practice on Sunday at the
Pioneer Farm, here is a map of the farm. I included some of the landmarks
and where the range will be.

To check-in go to the General Store, the person in there will have the
list. If you do not put yourself on the list the cost of attendance is
$8.00 for adults and $6.00 for children. Anyone who wants to support the
farm can also purchase a year membership for $20 per person or $30 for the
family. Paying means you can also go view the exhibits, the list is only
for the archery.

I am going to be there early on Sunday, if anyone wants to meet me at about
9:30-9:40 at the parking lot, I will load their gear into my truck to help
carry it in. Unfortunately, all vehicles must be off the property from
10am-5pm, so anything I carry in is stuck until 5pm or gets carried out by
hand.

There will be a small pavilion and possibly another tent as well for
shelter from the sun, but please bring your own chairs and bring drinks.

I am currently the Lead Blacksmith at the farm, if anyone has any special
concerns, let me know and I will try to find out the best way to handle
them.

Pax,

Jesse Stamper
"Eoin Mac a Ghobhainn"

Reminder: This Sunday's Archery practice will be held at Pioneer Farms,