[Hellsgate] Not going to be at fighter practice tonight

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Sep 11 20:13:30 PDT 2014

Thomas, thank you for the update. Truly sorry to hear of your troubles.
Pleased that it was not your lady's heart.  Fire ants can be rough,
especially for a child. Definitely take care of your family and let
things settle. We will be here when you are ready and we will miss you
and yours.
Hoping that everything returns to normal quickly.

Lord Eric Bentbow