[Hellsgate] Absence

Stephen stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Sep 18 00:05:48 PDT 2014

To my much beloved Stronghold and all those who occupy said lands, do I Lord Stephan send greetings and well wishes.

An unfortunate set of events have conspired to place me in a condition of great vexation an befuddlement of the body and mind. The local leeches and apothecary have been in counsel and require that I  remain in their care at this location the natives refer to as Scott & White Hospital. It saddens me thusly to notify you of my absence from your midst for the remainder of the week.

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan
Deputy Rapier Marshal of Bryn Gwlad
In service to the Stronghold of Hellsgate