[Hellsgate] Social/FP for 18 Sep 2014

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Sep 18 14:55:45 PDT 2014

To the good gentles of Hellsgate,  there have been two big heavy rains
move through to the Belton/Temple area. Another is now hitting Copperas
Cove and moving West.  As  much as i hate to do it i think that we may
need to cancel tonights Social/FP.  Considering the amount of
precipitation that has fallen within the last three hours and is
currently on the way, i know that the ground surrounding the pavilion
area will be muck and standing water. There will also most likely be
standing water on a good 60% or more of the pavilion.
So if you can give me your opinion. I do not hear otherwise, by 6 pm i
will make the decision based on current conditions to cancel for tonight.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate