[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 9/29/2014 in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 19:10:27 PDT 2014

We will be hosting Open Shop Monday night 9/29/2014 at our home in
Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.   We will
start with outdoor fighting stance and footwork
drills at 6:30 and other work starting at 7.  This week we will be serving spaghetti, hardening leather armour, working on helms for combat archers, and whatever else you want to work on.

We are
at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited
 and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need
directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc