[Hellsgate] Fwd: Notification: Archery Practice @ Sun Aug 9, 2015 10am - 11am (webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org)

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sat Aug 8 08:51:14 PDT 2015

more details »
<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=a3I2bHE4aGthZ3I3a3Z0YjVndWxiYnNrbWNfMjAxNTA4MDlUMTUwMDAwWiB3ZWJtaW5pc3RlckBoZWxsc2dhdGUuYW5zdGVvcnJhLm9yZw&tok=MzUjd2VibWluaXN0ZXJAaGVsbHNnYXRlLmFuc3Rlb3JyYS5vcmcxN2RlZDFmYzA5OGQ4NjU3YzlhNGE4MjdkZTgyODY4MmMyMDhlZWNh&ctz=America/Chicago&hl=en>
Archery Practice
On the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month the stronghold meets at private
residence for archery practice. Please message the Stronghold Facebook page
for directions.
*When*
Sun Aug 9, 2015 10am – 11am Central Time
*Where*
Private Residence in Hellsgate (map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Private+Residence+in+Hellsgate&hl=en>)
*Calendar*