[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars Information

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:45:15 PST 2015

Greetings to the Lists!

I am the primary Kingdom Land Agent, along with the Baronial/Stronghold
Land Agent. Sir Maelgwyn will be my deputy this year.

Preregistration is open for Gulf Wars XXV! Please go to www.gulfwar.org and
select the Registration tab at the top. Next, click on the link for filling
out the PayPal invoice form.

On the invoice request form, please fill out certain blocks as follow...

Kingdom of Residence
"Ansteorra"

Group Camping With
"Ansteorra"

In the "other group camping with" box, please put in the following:
"Bryn Gwlad"

This is the only way that I can ensure that Maelgwyn and I will be able to
track our pre-registered folks and get you on the Baronial and Stronghold
tracking sheet. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact
myself or Sir Maelgwyn.

In service to Crown, Coronet, and Country, I humbly remain,

Riddari Vilhjalmr
(FKA Sir Liam)

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?