[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night 7/6/2015 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 18:56:08 PDT 2015

We will host Open Shop on Monday 7/6/2015 from 6:30 until 10 pm.  We will start with a Bastard Sword class led by Cartaldo in the back yard  followed by Roman shish-kabobs for dinner and then leather hardening, metal dishing, cloth sewing and whatever else you want to work on.  Willoc will continue a class on doublets. Personna development and other classes are available upon request.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc