[Hellsgate] Changes in regard to event receipts

Bryn Gwlad Treasurer bgtreasurer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:03:41 PDT 2015

My Fair Barony and Steadfast Stronghold,

There have been some changes made to the kingdom financial policy that now
dictates that the event report be turned in within 10 days following an
event. This means I will have shorten the time frame for which I can accept
receipts. Rather than the 14 day policy with the 7 day grace period I have
allowed for both of our events this year, we will have a 3 day submission
time frame. If you do not have scan to email capabilities, my suggestion is
to bring all of your receipts to the event to be turned in or make
arrangements with me or my deputies, Gary Wood and Oscar H. Carmichael as
soon as you are able.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Always in Service,

Lady Kessaundra Haas