[Hellsgate] Gate Classes before Queen's

Bryn Gwlad Treasurer bgtreasurer at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:46:11 PDT 2015

Greetings to my Fair Barony and Steadfast Stronghold!

A gentle reminder that tomorrow I will be teaching the last gate class at
PiP before Queens! If you are able to attend, please bring a chair, pen,
and paper. I will have examples and you may wish to take notes.

If you are unable to attend tomorrow, there will be additional gate classes
held throughout the year, however, you will be ineligible to work gate for
Queen's.

As always, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Always in Service,

--
Lady Kessaundra Haas
Exchequer to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad