[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night 6/1/2015 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 20:23:47 PDT 2015

We will host Open Shop on Monday 6/1/2015 from 6:30 until 10 pm.  We will start with a fighter training session in the back yard followed by a roast chicken for dinner and then leather hardening, metal dishing, cloth sewing and whatever else you want to work on.
We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc