[Hellsgate] [Bryn-gwlad] Queens Post Mortem Date Change

Bryn Gwlad Treasurer bgtreasurer at gmail.com
Tue May 26 14:30:33 PDT 2015

It was decided that due to recent flooding and with so many people that are
still in recovery from it, in one way or another, we thought it would be
best not to add additional stress unnecessarily. Therefore the meeting has
been moved to a different date, most likely Friday June 5th. Look for
another announcement for location and time.

In Service,

~ Lady Kessaundra
Exchequer to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad