[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484- Barony of Bryn Gwlad - See you in 2016!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 16 17:42:40 PST 2015

Dear Barony and Stronghold,

Due to preparations for BAM, Giovanni​and I will need to cancel the November meeting of the Bryn Glwad Leather Workers Guild​.

Due to a conflict with our personal schedule, we will not be able to host in December either.  We apologize for any inconvenience

and look forward to seeing everyone again in January.  On the plus side, that gives everyone plenty of time to consider what kinds of

projects they may want to try their hand at in the new year.

Yours in Service,

Lady Renée du Valier

(Unofficial Guild Deputy)