[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday night 11/30/15

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 13:12:58 PST 2015

We will host Open Shop Monday night 11/30/15,  starting at 6:30 for some practice time, food at 7 and then assistance with armour,  clothing or other projects.  Dinner will be a pot-luck of Thanksgiving leftovers so bring some to share.
We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, TX.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions. Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc