[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night 10/05/2015 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 15:04:10 PDT 2015

We will host Open Shop on Monday 10/05/2015 from 6:30 until 10 pm.  We will start with a fighting class and then move indoors for dinner. Willoc is trying out period recipes for her class at BAM.  You can come and shape metal, tool leather, sew cloth and get advice on whatever else you want to work on.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.

Maelgwyn and Willoc