[Hellsgate] Upcoming Events 9/1 - 9/5

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 1 19:43:16 PDT 2015

Populace
Monthly business meeting for the Stronghold. Officer reports, event
planning, and discussion of the Stronghold in a polite social setting.
Populace is a great way to learn more about the group while having fun and
socializing. Come help in the discussion and direction of our future in the
past!
WhenWed Sep 2, 2015 7pm – 10pm Central TimeWhereFuddruckers, 2301 East
Central Texas Expressway #106, Killeen, TX 76543, United Statesmap
<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Fuddruckers%2C%202301%20East%20Central%20Texas%20Expressway%20%23106%2C%20Killeen%2C%20TX%2076543%2C%20United%20States&source=calendar>

Social and Practice
Hone your fighting technique and social skills at our weekly event!
Newcomers are always welcome; feel free to watch, or strap on some loaner
gear and jump in! Find us at the park pavilion behind IHOP, off the service
road between Indian Trail and Knights Way in Harker Heights.
The first Thursday of each month is Garb Night! Come dressed in your finest
anachronism, or speak with our hospitaler to borrow an outfit from our
loaner garb collection.
*When*
Thu Sep 3, 2015 7pm – 10pm Central Time
*Where*
Carl Levin Park, 400 Millers Crossing, Harker Heights, TX 76548, United
States (map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Carl+Levin+Park,+400+Millers+Crossing,+Harker+Heights,+TX+76548,+United+States&hl=en>
)

--