[Hellsgate] Sunday Social with Archery and Fighting

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 13 06:46:44 PDT 2015

Don't forget today is our Sunday Social! On the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each
month, the Stronghold meets at a private residence for archery practice.
This month's practice will be combined with our Roaming Fighter Practice
and a social potluck! Bring a dish to share and come have some fun!

Where: 435 C R 3463, Kempner, TX 76539
             31.140, -98.079

When:    September 13 @ 10am

>From Austin:
Take Hwy 183 North to Lampasas, Turn Right onto FM 580 / E Avenue J, Drive
8 miles, Turn Left to stay on FM 580, Drive 2 miles, Turn Left onto CR 3463
at the stone gates, Drive 0.3 miles property on the left. Mailbox with the
name DEW, turn in that driveway, park in front of the red shed.

>From Copperas Cove/Killeen:
Take US 190 West to Kempner, Turn Right onto FM 2313, cross railroad
tracks, Turn Left to stay on FM 2313, Drive 6 miles, Turn Right onto FM
580, Drive 2 miles, Turn Left onto CR 3463 at the stone gates, Drive 0.3
miles property on the left. Mailbox with the name DEW, turn in that
driveway, park in front of the red shed.

Note: Some maps have difficultly with the address, suggest you use the GPS
coordinates and/or driving directions. Google-bad, Bing-Good. If you have
any questions or get lost please contact the marshal.

--
Signy Jarnadottir
mka Lindsey Thomas