[Hellsgate] Open Shop? Kinda

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 12:10:59 PDT 2016

 Open Shop this Monday will be...different.  Willoc will be running the business meeting in Austin.  Maelgwyn will be hosting a Beekeeping class at the Copperas Cove Public Library from 7-9 PM.  I hope that many of our Monday Night regulars are interested in the class.  For those who have projects in mind that are more urgent/important than learning about beekeeping, the house will still be open for visitors.  Mihaly will be supervising the weaving area while Tobias takes charge of the garage workshop space.  A dinner of chicken stew will be available in the crockpot.Maelgwyn will be home sometime after 9, possibly even bringing over some class participants for an after-party of biscuits and local honey.  Willoc should get home closer to10 PM.  So come on out and make things!
We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, TX.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions. Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc