[Hellsgate] Open Shop on Monday 4/25/2016 at 6:30 PM in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 19:19:41 PDT 2016

We will host an Open Shop on Monday 4/25/2016 starting at 6:30 PM with fighting technique training and then pause for dinner (spaghetti!) at 7 pm.  Open shop will continue with armour assistance,  shield making, clothing construction, weaving or other projects.  Maelgwyn and Willoc will both be home for the evening so come on out and make things!
We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, TX.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions. Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc