[Hellsgate] Open Shop today in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 06:18:19 PDT 2016

We will host an Open Shop today (Monday 8/22/2016)  starting at 6:30 PM with fighting technique training  and then pause for dinner (Roast Chicken) at 7 pm.  Open shop will continue with persona development, armour making, clothing construction, weaving or other projects.   Willoc will be home but Maelgwyn will be at a  meeting until late in the evening. Come on out and make things!
We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, Texas.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc